Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
GoodGuysSmokeWeed's Moderator Application
(1-A) What is your in-game (RP) name? GoodGuysSmokeWeed ( I'll change it if you guys want me too )

(1-B) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

(1-C) What is your Discord username? WumboFTW #6403

(1-D) What is your time zone? U.S.A North Eastern

(1-E) How many warnings do you have in-game? One warn. Was confused on the rule and now understand how to act in the situation.

(1-F) Have you ever been banned from XenoRP? No bans

(1-G) What prior staffing experience do you have on Garry's Mod? I have been staff on two other DarkRP servers, one for around 2 months, and another one for over a year.

Provide as comprehensive an explanation for each term as possible. By clearly answering these questions,
you should be able to fully demonstrate your understanding of each of the below-mentioned ideas.

(2-A) Define "RDM" and "RDA" and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.
RDM: Random Death Match RDA: Random Arrest. Any players who do this shall receive a warn.
(2-B) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.
NlR "New Life Rule" Is when somebody dies and they go back to their location of death. Some examples of NLR is if you die in a raid, come back and kill the people raiding you.
Another example is being mugged, dying, and going back to the same spot.
(2-C) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagaming is when your saying you know something your character shouldn't know. For example, if someone says in OOC, "I have printers." Police officers cannot get a warrant and break into the players house and confiscate the printers.

Be as specific and detailed as possible in this section. Answer these questions as best you can;
(many of them require subjective reasoning). Don’t be afraid to disagree; come up with an honest opinion.

(3-A) Why do you want to work for XenoRP? I love the server and want to help stop rule breakers on the server and I've been on the server for over a year now, almost six days
in total in game.

(3-B) How should a XenoRP Moderator act? If being annoyed, a XenoRP moderator should act mature, respectful, and calm at all times.

(3-C) Why do you think you would be a good Moderator? I think I would be a good moderator because I would be respectful to other staff members and let people explain themselves
in modsits.

(3-D) Which in-game commands do you think are the most important for a XenoRP Moderator and why? I think the most important in game  commands are tping so I can get to people
who are reporting people faster and help them. Another important command is checking the damage logs to find out the truth if two players are arguing over who RDMed who or who
shot who first.

Provide a step-by-step rundown of what you’d do in each of these hypothetical in-game instances.
Imagine a player calls for help dealing with these issues. What punishments are in order, who do you trust, and what do you do?

(4-A) Someone committed RDM. I would bring them away from other players, tp the victim of the RDM, and question why he rdmed him. If no good reason, warn the player for RDM.

(4-B) Someone is performing a false raid. Stop the raider and speak to him and question what he exactly was doing and verbally warn them to call raid next time. If they're
caught doing it again, warn them for False Raid.

(4-C) Someone is building in the middle of the road. Unless they're a hobo, ask them to remove the props. If they continue to place props, take out the remover tool and remove them
and warn them if still continuing to build.

(4-D) During a sit, someone committed RDM. RDM in a sit is a temporary ban and they will be banned.

(4-E) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I'll ask them to become hobos so they can build in peace with me not having to bother them.

Sorry, we chose not to accept your application
at this time. You must wait two weeks before
reapplying to any XenoRP staff position!

It seems like you just wanted to get the application process over with. It's almost as if you start to elaborate on things and stop. Personally, you should try your hardest on the application. This determines you getting accepted or denied. You show inability to express certain things that I would like. Your application is short in some areas that could have more into it.